Best Practice Insights from leading experts
Fair Pay Leaders Talk
What do Fair Pay Leaders do differently? What difficulties did they encounter and how did they overcome them? And what can other companies thriving for fair pay learn from them?
In order to find out, we invite you to meet our Fair Pay Leaders: experts who have already reached their goal report on their strategies and share their best practice insights with future Fair Pay Leaders.
We invite all compensation professionals who want to put fair pay into practice. Every Fair Pay Leaders Talk is moderated and accompanied by our CEO Henrike von Platen. Staff from organizations that have already registered for the Universal Fair Pay Check are eligible for a discount.
We kick off on December 1, 2020, with Vidir Ragnarsson, Group Head of People Analytics at our pilot company Reykjavík Energy. Book one of the limited seats for your organization!
Fair Pay Leaders Talk with Vidir Ragnarsson
27 January 2021
How we closed the gender pay-gap?
- Measuring gender pay gap from 2006. What have we learned?
- Gender pay and gaps. What are we measuring?
- Building a model of the pay structure. What describes value to us?
- Measuring effort. How we measure the contribution of the individuals.
- The tools of the trade. How data and tools for measures matter.
- Organizational decision making. How to keep the focus on gender pay gap when many decide on pay.
- Next steps after reaching zero.
03 February 2021
Changing to an equality driven company
- Decision making processes in the company
- Physical surroundings and offices, making everyone feel welcome
- Work – family balance for all
- Hiring – onboarding and attraction of employees
- Discussing equality with society, marketing material and having a voice.
- The dark side, sexual harrassment, bullying and gender-based violence.
- Equality in OR 2.0 – New projects rolling out this autumn.
400,00 € per person
100,00 € for representatives of companies that have already registered for the Universal Fair Pay Check
min. 5- max. 15 participants per session
Under the presidency of Ursula von der Leyen, one issue is at the top of the European Commission’s agenda: equal pay. This translates…
Universal Fair Pay Check
The Universal Fair Pay Check provides guidance for companies and sheds a light on the choas of different certification methods.
Fair Pay Management Circle
We are firmly convinced that we could achieve fair pay overnight if only there were global commitment to its implementation. Indeed, this conviction has been proven by companies who have already put fair pay practices into action.