FAIR PAY PIONEER
Whether just starting your fair pay strategy, following an initial analysis or currently implementing measures – we support companies on the way to fair pay.
But how do you move from good intentions to effective implementation? In order to find out, we suggest companies become Fair Pay Pioneers. The pioneer package includes:
- the Fairness Check
- invitations to all our events
- free access to the Fair Pay Arguments (GER)
- free access to the FPI Tool Compass (GER)
- best practice insights from other companies
- the opportunity to network with other pay experts
- as well as a signed copy of the book "Über Geld spricht man" by Henrike von Platen
As a first step, participants receive a personal Fairness Check. Based on your company’s answers, we can provide an “initial pay inspection”. Based on your answers, we can check your company’s current Fair Pay Level. Which challenges have already been solved? Which measures are effective, where is there a need for adjustment? How can (still) existing pay gaps be closed sustainably?
In a personal meeting, we will clarify the next steps with you. Do you need an initial analysis, re-examination of your pay data or to test the effectiveness of existing measures? Or have you already reached your goal?
In addition, Fair Pay Pioneers receive best practice insights from other companies and are invited to FPI events to exchange ideas with experts from other companies. This enables Pioneers to expand their pay expertise and cross-sector network. The FPI Tool Compass and the Fair Pay Arguments are also available to participating companies free of charge.
- Book the Pioneer Package now for 2020/21, for a one-time fee of 3,500 euros and start with the Fairness Check:
All over the world, fair pay is moving higher up the agenda for both companies and politicians – even, and especially, in times…
BE A PART
Saving the world of work at the fingertips? We are thrilled to do this for you - because we love what we do and we do it with joy!